Method 1 | Microwave
1. Place the pillow on a clean and dry plate to microwave.
2. Ensure the turntable of the microwave is clean and dry to place the pillow on if you do not have a plate.
3. Microwave for 30 seconds - 1 minute.
4. Remove the pillow from microwave after heating up and place on sore area.
Method 2 | Electric Oven / Air Fryer
1. Pre-heat your air fryer/oven at lowest temperature for 3-5 mins, the turn it off.
2. Place the pillow in (after you turn off the air fryer/oven) and wait for 3-5 mins.
3. Take it out for the first minute to check if the temperature is comfortable for you.
4. Always start with lowest temperature and shortest time and you may adjust it later up to your preference.
1. Ensure you wrap it with a layer of aluminum foil before place into the oven.
2. Heat it with lowest temperature and NOT more than 2 minutes.
3. Start with 1 minute and test on the temperature first.
Method 3 | Double Boiler
1. Place a medium/large sauce pan/pot filled with 2-3 cups (1-2 inches) of water
2. Heat the water until it’s boiled and turn off the heat source.
3. Place a smaller pan or mixing bowl on top and put the pillow into the smaller pan/ mixing bowl (ensure your bowl is high heat resistance)
4. Let it heat up for 1-2 minutes, test the temperature of the pillow and remove it from the pan/bowl when it reaches your desire temperature
Method 4 | Add in instant heating pad
You may add in an instant heating pad into the pillow case if there’s no other option available. We do not recommend this as it is not environmentally friendly.